You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Small Battery Drive II
The Small Battery Drive II is a compact and modular battery-driven DePuy Synthes Power Tool system. It offers a comprehensive set of attachments and accessories.
Features & Benefits
Compact and Ergonomic Handpiece
- Standing Battery Casing designed to support the handling of intra-operative tools exchange
- High working comfort with low hand fatigue, freedom of movement
- High power for Small Bone applications
Versatile System with Broad Range of Attachments
- Intuitive coupling designed for a quick attachment exchange.
- Attachments available for drilling, reaming, sawing and K-wire insertion.
- Two Trigger mechanism for gradual speed regulation and mode selection
- Oscillating drilling mode designed to protect soft tissue
Innovative Reprocessing Solutions
Dedicated Washing Basket designed for optimal cleaning and sterilization conditions for the complete system.
14.4 V Li-Ion Battery
- Li-Ion battery technology designed for long-lasting power
- Aseptic batteries with option to sterilize with STERRAD® and VPRO® systems
Power Enabled Solutions
- EXPEDIUM® Power- provides surgeons and hospitals a simple solution for complex spine surgeries.
- LCP® Ulna Osteotomy System – Low profile, angular stable fixation for Ulna Shortening Osteotomies, using parallel saw blades for cutting accuracy.
- Crescentic Saw blades designed for the Tibial Plateau Levelling Osteotomy (TPLO) System - stabilizing osteotomies of the canine proximal tibia.
No available references for this product.
• General traumatology
• Hand and wrist surgery
• Foot and ankle surgery
• Spine surgery
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.