You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Soft Tissue Bone Reduction Forceps
The Soft Tissue Bone Reduction Forceps is a surgical instrument intended for facilitating reduction for distal radius fractures following the volar approach. It is compatible with DePuy Synthes VA LCP® Volar Distal Radius Plates and has a radiolucent J-shaped soft tissue attachment.
Features & Benefits
Compatible with volar distal radius plates
- Aids in Fracture Reduction
- Radiolucent Soft Tissue Attachment
- Soft Tissue Bone Reduction Forceps with Ball Tips
- Soft Tissue Attachment, J-shaped, for Soft Tissue Bone Reduction Forceps
Compatible with VA LCP Volar Distal Radius Plates
- 2.4 mm VA LCP Two-Column Distal Radius Plate
- 2.4 mm VA LCP Volar Rim Distal Radius Plate
- 2.4 mm VA LCP Volar Extra Articular Distal Radius Plate
No available references for this product.
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.