You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
SYMPHONY™ OCT System
The DePuy Synthes Spine SYMPHONY™ Occipito-Cervico-Thoracic (OCT) System is an enhanced set of instruments and implants, including polyaxial screws, 3.5 mm and 4.0 mm rods, compatible hooks, cross connectors, lateral offset connectors, and rod connectors designed to address unmet needs in fixation alignment, targeting, and extension (FATE) for posterior stabilization of the upper spine. The implants provide the flexibility required to accommodate variations in patient anatomy.
The DePuy Synthes Spine SYMPHONY OCT System is compatible with occipital fusion components (plates, rods and clamps) from the SYNAPSE™ OCT System and the MOUNTAINEER® OCT Spinal System. Additionally, tapered rods and connectors are available to extend constructs to utilize both the DePuy Synthes Spine EXPEDIUM® and VIPER® Spine Systems.
Fixation in Varying Bone with Anatomically Designed Screws and Thread forms
- MULTIPOINT SECURE™ Implant
- 48.2%1 increased pullout strength in bone†
- Designed to anchor constructs in suboptimal bone††
- Individual thread forms designed specifically to match varying anatomy for fixation in the lateral masses and pedicles
- Cortical Fix threads available
- 3.0 to 5.5 mm diameters
- 92 degrees cone of angulation for non-cannulated Lateral Mass Screws
- Quick-Start Tip for Lateral Mass Screws designed to optimize thread-to-bone engagement
†MULTIPOINT SECURE™ Adapter with 2 screw fixation as compared to lateral mass screw fixation alone
††The SYMPHONY OCT System is contraindicated for osteoporosis and relatively contraindicated for osteopenia
Building Strong Constructs to Support Alignment and Deformity Correction
One System to Span Cervical to the Upper-Thoracic Spine
- Screw head accepts both 3.5 mm and 4.0 mm Rod
- Choose between Titanium and CoCr Rod
- Dual Diameter Rods in 3.5 mm & 4.0 mm – 4.5 mm, 5.5 mm, 6.0 mm & 6.35 mm
Reduction Head Screws
- Allows for distribution of reduction forces across the construct1
- Designed to improve rod capturability in difficult cases
Cervical Instruments Designed to Deliver High Precision and Control
- Navigated Instruments compatible with Stealth Station and Brainlab Navigation
- Modular Universal Navigation Adapter System (UNAS) facilitates Navigation for Drill Guide, Taps, Probe, Screwdriver
Cannulated Screws and Technique for Cervical Pedicle Screws
- Controlled mechanical guidance of screws
- Designed to facilitate less invasive insertion of cervical pedicle screws
A Comprehensive Portfolio of Connectors and Options
- Universal Parallel and Axial Connectors enable connections to any rod size between 3.5 mm – 4.0 mm, 4.5 mm – 5.0 mm & 5.5 mm – 6.35 mm
- Adjustable Length Cross Connectors for Rod-to-Rod and Screwhead-to-Screwhead
- Multiple Sizes and Shapes of Lateral Bars
Sterile tubes designed for ease of storage, loading, and controlled transfer of polyaxial screws into the sterile field.
- Increased confidence in implant availability
- Time savings by avoiding sterilization wrap tears
- Enhanced implant traceability for patient records
- Reduced reprocessing costs
- Facilitating inventory control and tracking
1 DePuy Synthes Symphony System Internal Data on File - ADAPTIV 103584004. Unpublished
Please refer to the instructions for use for complete list of indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions. For further inquiries, please contact your Sales Representative or click the link to email us.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.