You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Titanium Cranial Flap Tube Clamps
The DePuy Synthes Titanium Cranial Flap Tube Clamps are a cranial clamping solution that allows surgeons to apply implants with a single instrument in a single, simple motion.
Single instrument system for rapid and stable fixation of cranial bone flaps:
- No screws required for fixation
- Clamps offered with smooth or textured bottom disks
Features & Benefits
- Low profile for minimal palpability
- Anatomic fit is achieved by the clover-leaf design of the top disk
- Available in four diameters: 11 mm, 13 mm, 18 mm and 22 mm
- Offered with smooth or textured bottom disks
- Specially designed smooth disk edges
- Available in sterile and nonsterile packaging
No available references for this product.
The Cranial Flap Tube Clamps are intended to reattach a cranial bone flap to the surrounding cranium after a craniotomy procedure.
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.