You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
TomoFix®Lateral High Tibia Plate
The TomoFix®Lateral High Tibia Plate, part of the TomoFix Osteotomy System, is pre-contoured to fit the anatomy of the lateral proximal tibia and is available in left- and right-specific designs. Featuring a tapered plate end, minimally invasive plate insertion is facilitated with reduced risk to the surrounding soft tissues. The plate thickness, between 3.1 mm and 4.5 mm, enables strength to sustain the osteotomy. In the plate shaft, three Combi holes provide the flexibility of axial compression or fixed-angle locking. In the plate head, the most distal medial hole accepts locking and cortex screws, while the remaining holes accept locking screws only. The TomoFix Lateral High Tibia Plate is available in TAN (Ti-6Al-7Nb).
The TomoFix Osteotomy System is a comprehensive plating system for stable fixation of osteotomies around the knee. The TomoFix Osteotomy System consists of five plates designed for specific parts of the anatomy:
- TomoFix Medial High Tibia Plate
- TomoFix Medial High Tibia Plate, small
- TomoFix Lateral High Tibia Plate
- TomoFix Lateral Distal Femur Plate
- TomoFix Medial Distal Femur Plate
Features & Benefits
- Precontoured to fit the anatomy of the lateral proximal tibia, eliminating the need for intraoperative contouring and reducing soft tissue irritation
- Long shaft to support and deflect forces in the diaphysis
- Plates have tapered ends allowing minimally invasive plate insertion
- Locking screws create a fixed-angle construct, providing angular stability
No available references for this product.
The TomoFix Osteotomy System is indicated for:
- Open-and closed-wedge osteotomies of the
- medial proximal tibia
- lateral proximal tibia
- medial distal femur
- lateral distal femur
- Treatment of bone and joint deformities
- Malalignment caused by injury or disease such as osteoarthritis
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.