You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
TomoFix® Lateral Distal Femur Plate
The TomoFix Lateral Distal Femur Plate, part of the TomoFix Osteotomy System, provides stable fixation of osteotomies close to the knee. The TomoFix Lateral Distal Femur Plate is designed according to the locking compression plate (LCP) principles and features both threaded locking and Combi holes. The TomoFix Lateral Distal Femur Plate is made of TAN (Ti-6Al-7Nb).
The TomoFix Osteotomy System is a comprehensive plating system for stable fixation of osteotomies around the knee. The TomoFix Osteotomy System consists of five plates designed for specific parts of the anatomy:
- TomoFix Medial High Tibia Plate
- TomoFix Medial High Tibia Plate, small
- TomoFix Lateral High Tibia Plate
- TomoFix Lateral Distal Femur Plate
- TomoFix Medial Distal Femur Plate
Features & Benefits
- Precontoured to fit the lateral distal femur, reducing the need for intraoperative contouring and help minimize soft tissue irritation
- Plates have tapered ends allowing minimally invasive plate insertion
- Locking screws create a fixed-angle construct, providing angular stability
- Combi holes provide the flexibility of axial compression and locking capability
No available references for this product.
The DePuy Synthes TOMOFIX Osteotomy System is intended for osteotomies, treatment of bone and joint deformities, fixation of fractures, and malalignment caused by injury or disease, such as osteoarthritis, of the distal femur and proximal tibia.
Specifically, The TOMOFIX Lateral Distal Femur Plates are indicated for open-and closed-wedge osteotomies, fixation of fractures and malalignment caused by injury or disease, such as osteoarthritis, of the lateral distal femur.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.