You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
TomoFix® Medial High Tibia Plate
The TomoFix Medial High Tibia Plate, part of the TomoFix Osteotomy System, is pre-contoured to fit the medial proximal tibia, reducing the need for intraoperative bending and soft tissue irritation. Two plate options, standard and small, are available to accommodate varying patient anatomy. The solid midsection provides the strength necessary to sustain the osteotomy. The tapered plate end facilitates minimally invasive insertion. Three Combi holes provide the flexibility of axial compression and locking capability. The most proximal holes (plate head) and most distal holes (plate shaft) accept locking screws, aiding in angular stability. The TomoFix Medial High Tibia Plates are available in commercially pure titanium.
The TomoFix Osteotomy System is a comprehensive plating system for stable fixation of osteotomies around the knee. The TomoFix Osteotomy System consists of five plates designed for specific parts of the anatomy:
- TomoFix Medial High Tibia Plate
- TomoFix Medial High Tibia Plate, small
- TomoFix Lateral High Tibia Plate
- TomoFix Lateral Distal Femur Plate
- TomoFix Medial Distal Femur Plate
Features & Benefits
- Precontoured to fit the medial proximal tibia, eliminating the need for intraoperative contouring and reducing soft tissue irritation
- Available in 2 sizes, standard and small, to accommodate patients anatomy
- Long shaft to support and deflect forces in the diaphysis
- Plates have tapered ends allowing minimally invasive plate insertion
- Locking screws create a fixed-angle construct, providing angular stability
No available references for this product.
The DePuy Synthes TOMOFIX Osteotomy System is intended for osteotomies, treatment of bone and joint deformities, fixation of fractures, and malalignment caused by injury or disease, such as osteoarthritis, of the distal femur and proximal tibia.
The TOMOFIX Medial Proximal Tibia Plates are indicated for open and closed-wedge osteotomies, fixation of fractures, and malalignment caused by injury or disease, such as osteoarthritis, of the medial proximal tibia.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.