You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Trauma Recon System (TRS)
Battery-driven power system designed for traumatology and arthroplasty. Depending on surgeon preferences, a modular system for trauma or a dedicated system for arthroplasty can be chosen.
Features & Benefits
Two Dedicated Handpieces
- Powerful Handpiece: Suitable speed for drilling and high torque for reaming.
- Offers speed, precision, and reliable performance during arthroplasty procedures.
- Ergonomic Design: Suitable tool balance and working comfort.
Versatile System with Broad Range of Attachments
- Comprehensive range of drilling, reaming, and sawing attachments for more flexibility in the OR.
Power Module Technology
- Power Module is designed to enable instant battery capacity and function check.
- It is designed for increased lifetime and cost effectiveness.
- Li-Ion battery technology designed for long-lasting power
No available references for this product.
The Trauma Recon System (TRS) is a battery driven system intended for use in traumatology and orthopaedic surgery of the skeleton, i.e., drilling, reaming, and cutting of bone.*
*Information pulled from J12C07-A
The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Please refer to the instructions for use for a complete list of indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.