You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
TRUMATCH® Personalized Solutions Shoulder System
TRUMATCH® Personalized Solutions Shoulder System virtually aligns the implant specifically to the patient’s anatomy by preoperatively positioning the implant, taking advantage of the implant design and potentially improving the implant performance. Surgeons can feel confident going into surgery with a pre-operative plan, optimized for each individual patient, to potentially help reduce complications that can arise in challenging cases.
Features & Benefits
TRUMATCH Personalized Solutions Shoulder System Design Features
The TRUMATCH® Personalized Solutions Shoulder System is intended to be used as a surgical instrument to assist in the intraoperative positioning of glenoid components used with anatomic and reverse shoulder arthroplasty by referencing anatomic landmarks of the shoulder that are identifiable on preoperative CT–imaging scans. Below are some TRUMATCH Personalized Solutions Shoulder System Design Features
1. K-wire Cylinder
- Facilitates the planned center hole drilling when using the 2.5mm glenoid pin.
2. Push or Directional Handle
- Provides haptic or “sensorial touch” feedback and guide seating stability.
3. Coracoid Clip
- Grips on to the base of coracoid.
4. Patient Specific Guide Identifier
- Alphanumeric code that links the guide to the patient case.
5. Labrum Offset
- Bridges between the coracoid clip and the lateral body of the guide to prevent soft tissue interference at the antero-superior border of the glenoid surface.
6. Fixation k-Wire Hole
- Provides the option to pin a k-wire (diameter between 1.0mm and 1.5mm) for added guide stability during drilling.
© DePuy Synthes 2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.