You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Twistr™ Retrograde Reamer and CRUCIATE+ Instrument System
The TWISTR™ Retrograde Reamer ("Retroreamer") is a disposable outside-in retrograde reamer that consists of a drill pin with deployable blade and an outer sleeve with graduated markings. The TWISTR Retrograde Reamer can accommodate a range of diameters (6-12mm in half millimeter increments) in a single device. The outer sleeve is curcumferentially laser marked in 5 mm increments to assist in measuring tunnel depth.
Surgeons performing cruciate ligament reconstructions desire anatomic tunnel placement, which can be difficult to achieve with inside-out drilling techniques. The one-size-fits-all TWISTR Retrograde Reamer & Criciate + Instruments enable precision, outside-in tunnel drilling, while removing the need to hyper-flex the knee and reducing the risk of condylar damage during drilling.
Features & Benefits
'One-Size-Fits-All' Reaming Combined with Precision Aiming
- Adjusts to drill 6-12mm bone sockets, including half-sizes
- Simplifies inventory management
- Improves procedural convenience
- Reduces cost in cases where multiple reamer sizes are needed
- Accurately drills tunnels and bone socket for anatomic reconstructions1
1. Mitek Sports Medicine Knee Instrument Divergence Test, Protocol 103247907 & Report 103257492. Compared to Arthrex RetroConstruction™ Instrumentation and Smith & Nephew Acufex™ Director™
The TWISTR Retrograde Reamer is intended for general surgical use during orthopedic procedures.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.