You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Small Bone and Trauma Power Tool Platform
Designed with a focus on ergonomics, reliability and efficiency, so the focus remains on the patient, without distraction.1,2 One power tool system for use in trauma, sports medicine, spine and cardiothoracic surgery.1
Improved Comfort and Control1,3*
- Intuitive user interfaces, fast set-up1
- Compact design – lower weight and reduced size1,2,4
- +18% power for demanding procedures2
- Well-balanced and natural fit in the hand1
Extended lifespan for decreased cost of repair and waste5
- Electronics protected from reprocessing5
- Long-lasting Li-Ion battery power technology6
- Powerful and durable brushless motor2
- High quality materials
The Power of One: simplicity and cost efficiency1
- One Power Tool for all major Small Bone and Trauma applications1
- One Power Unit drives both handpieces
- One set of cutting tools, attachments and a charger that are backwards compatible
- One tool for synergies in reprocessing, education and service1
* Compared to Colibri II / SBD II
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All rights reserved.
- DePuy Synthes Power Tools. Design Validation Report 07/2021 Windchill Ref. #0000310897.
- DePuy Synthes Power Tools. Internal Engineering Report 07/2021 Windchill Ref. #0000312221.
- Global Data Medi Point. Orthopedic Power Tools - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts 06/2014 Ref. #GDME207MAR.
- DePuy Synthes Power Tools. Internal Engineering Report 07/2021 Windchill Ref. #0000312223.
- DePuy Synthes Power Tools. Internal Engineering Report 07/2021 Windchill Ref. # 0000312309.
- DePuy Synthes Power Tools. Internal Design Report 05/2017, Windchill Ref. #0000267178.
Please refer to the instructions for use for a complete list of indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.