You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
2.4mm Variable Angle LCP® Dorsal Distal Radius Plate
The 2.4 mm Variable Angle LCP® Dorsal Distal Radius Plate is part of the 2.4 mm Variable Angle LCP Distal Radius System. The low-profile dorsal distal radius plates are intended for the double plate technique, and are available in 6 different styles of plates.
Features & Benefits
- VA LCP® System holes combined with variable angle locking screws allow up to 15° off-axis angulation in all directions
- Four columns of threads in the variable angle locking hole provide four points of threaded locking between the variable angle LCP Plate and the variable angle locking screw, forming a fixed-angle construct at the desired screw angle
- Anatomically precontoured plates for the radial and intermediate column reduce the need for bending
- Low-profile dorsal distal radius plates intended for the double-plate technique.
- Kirschner wire holes enable preliminary plate fixation
No available references for this product.
The 2.4 mm Variable Angle LCP Dorsal Distal Radius Plates are intended for fixation of complex intra- and extra- articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal radius and other small bones in adults, skeletally mature adolescents, and the following adolescent distal radius fractures:
- intra-articular fractures exiting the epiphysis
- intra-articular fractures exiting the metaphysis
- physeal crush injuries
- any injuries which cause growth arrest to the distal radius
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.