You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Variable Angle Locking Patella Plating System
The 2.7mm VA Locking Anterior Patella Plate is designed for utility across various fracture patterns. The surgical technique guide includes two sections:
- Complex Fractures – 3-hole and 6-hole plates are recommended.
- Simple Fractures – Core, 3-hole, and 6-hole plates may be used, based on fracture complexity.
Features & Benefits
- Range of plates designed to address simple, wedge and complex fractures for large and small patellae.
- Plate design facilitates bending and contouring to meet patient specific needs. Windows can be used to attach soft tissue with suture.
- Plates can be cut to meet the needs for the specific fracture pattern and patient anatomy.
- Variable angle (VA) locking holes enable up to 15˚ of screw angulation to target small bone fragments, avoid fracture lines and other hardware.
- Screw holes accept 2.4 mm* and 2.7 mm VA locking, and cortex screws.
- Legs of the plate allow bicortical polar (apex to base) screws to be placed for interfragmentary fixation.
- Available in Titanium and Stainless Steel.
* 2.4 mm anterior-posterior locking screws may only be used in small, non-load bearing fragments.
No available references for this product.
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.