You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
VIPER PRIME™ System
This is the VIPER PRIME™ System, a novel technique for percutaneous pedicle screw placement that eliminates the need for guidewires, Jamshidi needles and pedicle preparation instruments. Featuring a new screw tip design and a stylet that is fully controlled by the screwdriver, only the VIPER PRIME System enables surgeons to target pedicles and insert screws in one single instrument pass.
Features & Benefits
Improved OR Efficiency
- Reduction in pedicle prep and screw insertion job steps
- More organized back table with fewer instruments required
Improved Procedure Flow
- Eliminated guidewires and Jamshidi needles
- Fewer instrument passes between the surgeon and the back table
Streamlined Instrument Set
- Instrument Set footprint reduced from 6 trays to 2 trays*
- Reduce waste and processing costs associated with steam autoclaved sets*
*As compared to the existing VIPER®System. See Adaptive SEA 103339245.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.