You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
VISITAG SURPOINT® Module
The VISITAG SURPOINT® Module calculates a Tag Index, a single value combining parameters of power, contact force and RF time, once catheter stability criteria have been met. The addition of Tag Index to the CARTO VISITAGTM Module allows greater visibility into your RF ablation strategy.1
Features & Benefits
- Objective tagging based on customized CARTO VISITAGTM Module settings1
- Built-in algorithm and standard workflow
- Catheter stability parameters for accurate RF delivery
- Distance measurement tool for tag contiguity
- Anatomical presets for tissue variability
- Integration with CARTO VISITAGTM Module tag visualization2
- Continuous color-coded progress of your ablation strategy1
1. CARTO® 3 System Instructions for Use, Software Version 6.0.70. V6 Phase7 IFU - UG-5400-006H_04A_v6SP_IFU_EN. July 2018.
2. CARTO®3 System VISITAG SURPOINT® Module with EPU Instructions for Use and Release Notes. REP10115_1.3_VISITAG SURPOINT Module IFU. May 2018.
The CARTO VISITAG™ Module provides access to data collected during the application of RF energy. The data does not indicate the effectiveness of RF energy application. Do not use the Tag Index values generated from the VISITAG SURPOINT® EPU to guide RF energy delivery. Equivalent Tag Index values do not represent equivalent RF lesion size. The clinical utility of the Tag Index value has not been established. The Tag Index values should not be used to replace standard handling precautions or other clinically accepted endpoints for RF applications such as reduction of IC signals, impedance drop, and duration. All safety considerations, cautions, and warnings that apply to the general use of the CARTO® 3 System also apply while using this module. Users should follow the instructions for use of the compatible ablation catheters (i.e. THERMOCOOL SMARTTOUCH® Catheter and THERMOCOOL SMARTTOUCH® SF Catheter) to select ablation settings for an ablation procedure.
Important information: Prior to use, refer to the instructions for use supplied with this device for indications, contraindications, side effects, warnings and precautions.
Caution: US law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician
Last Updated on 6/29/2020
This site is published by Biosense Webster, Inc. which is solely responsible for its contents. It is intended for visitors from the United States.