You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Help Your Patients Stay on Track Before and After Joint Replacement Surgery
About VELYS™ Insights and VELYS™ Patient Path
VELYS™ Insights helps healthcare teams to stay connected with their patients before and after total knee or hip replacement through action plans, education, monitoring and direct feedback, with the aim of building a comprehensive patient-provider relationship. VELYS™ Patient Path is the companion mobile app for patients designed to access those action plans and provide direct support. It is also compatible with activity tracker devices such as Fitbit and Apple’s Health app.
COVID-19 Standard Edition (SE) Support Program
For our US healthcare customers and patients during COVID-19, we are offering the standard edition (SE) of the VELYS™ Insights and VELYS™ Patient Path digital care solution for total knee and total hip procedures for a limited trial period.
SE Program Highlights
- Trial period with no commitment necessary and unlimited patient enrollment (offer expires September 30, 2020)
- Streamlined product setup and contracting
- Access to pre-op and post-op care plans, education materials and exercise videos
- No Electronic Medical Record (EMR) connectivity necessary
- Dedicated customer support team
- For further information “Contact Us to Get Started”
VELYS™ Insights Quick Start Brochure
VELYS™ Patient Path Brochure
Download VELYS™ Patient Path
VELYS™ Insights is integrated with VELYS™ Patient Path mobile app. Patients will require a Connection Key from a subscribing practice to enroll and activate their account. VELYS™ Patient Path mobile app is available for patients to download on Google Play and the App Store.