You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Balloon Sinuplasty In-Office
Balloon Sinuplasty is now available to eligible patients as a procedure performed in your doctor’s office, under local anesthesia. Your physician will recommend the best approach for you.
Benefits of Balloon Sinuplasty In-Office
- Local Anesthesia: Balloon Sinuplasty In-Office is an option for patients who decline or are ineligible for general anesthesia.
- Fast Recovery: While recovery time varies with each patient, most patients who undergo the in-office procedure can return to normal activities and work within 2 days.1
- Comfortable Surroundings: Experience the procedure in the comfort of your physician’s office rather than a hospital operating room.
- High Patient Satisfaction: The majority of patients who had Balloon Sinuplasty In-Office would recommend the procedure to family and friends.1
- Potential for Significant Cost Savings: Some eligible patients may have lower out-of-pocket costs if the procedure is performed in a lower cost of care setting, such as a physician’s office.
1. Karanfilov, Boris, et al. “Office-Based Balloon Sinus Dilation: a Prospective, Multicenter Study of 203 Patients.” International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology, vol. 3, no. 5, July 2012, pp. 404–411.
Important Safety Information
Acclarent® Balloon Sinuplasty Devices are intended for use by or under the direction of a physician. Acclarent Technology has associated risks, including unintended tissue injury, infection, or possible visual injury. Consult your physician for a full discussion of risks and benefits to determine whether this procedure is right for you. The success of this procedure depends on many factors, including your physical condition and your body’s ability to tolerate the procedure. Use care in the selection of your doctors and hospital, based on their skill and experience.
Caution: Federal (US) law restricts the sale, distribution or use of these devices to, by or on the order of a physician. Third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners. This content is intended for audience within the US only.
Important information: Prior to use, refer to the instructions for use supplied with this device for indications, contraindications, side effects, warnings and precautions.
This site is published by Acclarent, Inc. which is solely responsible for its contents. It is intended for visitors from the United States.
© Acclarent, Inc. 2019. Last Updated on 10/11/2019