You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
PEAK® Platelet Rich Plasma System
- PEAK® Platelet Rich Plasma System produces 3mL or 6mL of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP).*
- Safe and rapid preparation of autologous platelet rich plasma (PRP) from a small sample of blood collected at the patients point of care.*
What is it?
DePuy Synthes Mitek Sports Medicine is a leader in Early Intervention solutions.
The PEAK® Platelet Rich Plasma System prepares PRP (platelet rich plasma) from a small sample of the patients’ blood.
- The blood is drawn from the patient.
- The blood is combined with an anticoagulant to prevent clotting.
- The PRP is then separated from the whole blood using the PEAK® Platelet Rich Plasma System.
- The PRP is then collected for use.
- The PRP is mixed with autograft and or allograft bone prior to application to a bony defect for improving handling characteristics.
Designed specifically to make platelet rich plasma, the PEAK Platelet Rich Plasma System delivers consistent and reproducible PRP from your blood.
Find a Doctor
*PEAK Platelet Rich Plasma Instructions for Use (US) DePuy Mitek Raynham, MA. October 2014 6969-01.
PEAK® is manufactured by DSM Biomedical
Please refer to the instructions for use for a complete list of indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.