You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
PEAK® Platelet Rich Plasma System
- PEAK® Platelet Rich Plasma System produces 3mL or 6mL of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP).*
- Safe and rapid preparation of autologous platelet rich plasma (PRP) from a small sample of blood collected at the patients point of care.*
What is it?
DePuy Synthes Mitek Sports Medicine is a leader in Early Intervention solutions.
The PEAK® Platelet Rich Plasma System prepares PRP (platelet rich plasma) from a small sample of the patients’ blood.
- The blood is drawn from the patient.
- The blood is combined with an anticoagulant to prevent clotting.
- The PRP is then separated from the whole blood using the PEAK® Platelet Rich Plasma System.
- The PRP is then collected for use.
- The PRP is mixed with autograft and or allograft bone prior to application to a bony defect for improving handling characteristics.
Designed specifically to make platelet rich plasma, the PEAK Platelet Rich Plasma System delivers consistent and reproducible PRP from your blood.
Platelet Rich Plasma System Patient Brochure
PEAK® Rich Plasma System IFU
Find a Doctor
*PEAK Platelet Rich Plasma Instructions for Use (US) DePuy Mitek Raynham, MA. October 2014 6969-01.
PEAK® is manufactured by DSM Biomedical
Please refer to the instructions for use for a complete list of indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.