You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
The Next Chapter in Robotics is 510(k) Cleared
VELYS™ ROBOTIC-ASSISTED SOLUTION
Merging insights, execution, and performance to help simplify knee replacement surgery.
VELYS Robotic-Assisted Solution simplifies knee replacement surgery by providing valuable insights, versatile execution, and verified performance to deliver efficiency for surgeons and optimize patient outcomes.1,2
Get the evidence about the ATTUNE® Knee System
Learn more about the ATTUNE® Knee and other knee solutions from DePuy Synthes
Learn how we're working to deliver innovative solutions for today's healthcare challenges
ATTUNE® Knee System
Learn more about how the ATTUNE® Knee System works for patients
1. User experience evaluation of the VELYS Robotic-Assisted Solution for total knee (July 2020). Internal Report 103744839.
2. Doan G, Curtis P, Wyss J, Clary C. Resection Accuracy Improved during Robotic-Assisted Total Knee Arthroplasty (December 2020). Internal Report 103720852.
3. Hamilton WG, Brenkel I, Clatworthy M, et al. Comparison of existing and new total knee arthroplasty implant systems from the same manufacturer: a prospective, multicenter study, 2019. Poster presented at: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons 2019 Annual Meeting; March 12–16, 2019; Las Vegas, NV. Poster PO614.
4. Fisher D, Parkin D. Optimizing the value of your patients’ TKA: how to leverage data from patient reported outcomes, Becker’s Hospital Review webinar. October 3, 2019. Accessed October 18, 2019. www.ATTUNEevidence.com/clinical-evidence.
5. Ranawat CS, White PB, West S, Ranawat AS. Clinical and radiographic results of ATTUNE and PFC sigma knee designs at 2-year follow-up: a prospective matched-pair. analysis. J Arthroplasty. 2017;32:431-436.
6. Indelli PF, Pipino G, Johnson P, Graceffa A, Marcucci M. Posterior-stabilized total knee arthroplasty: a matched pair analysis of a classic and its evolutional design.. Arthroplasty Today. 2016;2:193-198.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. Please refer to the instructions for use for a complete list of indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.