You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
VELYS™ Digital Surgery for End-to-End Trauma Care
Leading orthopaedic trauma by leveraging data insights
At DePuy Synthes, our vision for orthopaedic trauma builds upon a legacy of clinically proven implants1-6. Through our VELYS™ Digital Surgery platform powered by data insights, we aim to accelerate our ability to address the unmet needs of surgeons, patients and care teams before, during, and after surgery. This robust system will include technologies such as advanced imaging, robotics, sensors and AI, and will be designed to enable personalized care, improve real-time decision making, and increase surgical precision and accuracy.
1. The Orthopedic Industry Annual Report 2016. Chagrin Falls, OH: Orthoworld, Inc.
2. Europe Market Report for Orthopaedic Trauma Devices 2017. Burnaby, BC: iData Research.
3. Unny M. Trauma devices: MedTech 360: Market insights: Asia Pacific. Design Resources Group; July 2017
4. Net Promoter Score, DePuy Synthes in-house data, 2014.
5. DePuy Synthes Internal Sales Data, 2018, data from two internal ERP systems.
6. DePuy Synthes Internal Literature Search, 2018.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. Please refer to the instructions for use for a complete list of indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.